20.1.14

Five Ways To Wear: The Sweater (and things about cats)

Just checking out the Toppers site and I have two major things to report. 

Firstly I am DEFINITELY entering this competition to make Roxy a 'sock star'. I've always said she should be a cat model but what with the accidental kittens (#throwbackmonday!!) and the resulting saggy belly, it just wasn't to be. But a SOCK, she could totally do. I truly feel she was born for this. Wish her luck, guys! ^_^

Anyway, onto erm, fashiony stuff. Topshop's latest Five Ways To Wear feature focuses on the sweater, an item I personally love. I love blog posts and features that show you a bunch of ways to wear certain items - Rebecca has got to be the blogging queen of that! 

Time to remind myself that I can do a LOT more impressive things with my array of sweaters than bung them on with jeans and hope for the best. Take it away, ladies...






Look 1 is basically everything I want to be and more, so hurry up payday...

I salute you, Topshop! Thanks for the wardrobe inspiration. 


xo

19 comments:

  1. Great post, I will definitely try a few of these tips out with my wardrobe :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I just bought a few sweaters from H&M this post came in perfect timing!
    xoxo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I'm always looking for new ways to wear my sweaters.

    Your writing makes me laugh, good luck to your cat!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fourth outfit looks soo comfy I love it!
    Good luck to Roxy!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post. The last look is definitely my favorite!

    FromBostontoBrazil

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics, i love the second outfit! simple & cute *^^*

    my cute weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need a jumper like this!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. must get myself a pair of jeans like the one's in outfit#1. I've found some vintage one's I like although they're a little pricey... any ideas where I can find some?

    http://culture-note.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blogg<3 I would be so happy if you could follow me back on GFC ღ Keep blogging! xxpeach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your work.....your selection is very outstanding...How you choose all your content by the way.....i have found very good link about gemstones..you ll enjoy it

    Geologist Asad


    Extraordinary Natural Gemstones...:

    http://t.co/lWVMZJIiae

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice looks, so fashion !
    http://roseandpose/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ni looks , so fashion !!
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I contacted the designers before i ordered my dress to see if I could get the dress really quick. They did have the dress I wanted and within 5 days of ordering my dress it was at my front door!
    Coach Tote Bags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥