14.10.12

Photo Diary #2

Recently I have been: 

Drinking my favourite cider and watching X Factor (anyone else hooked for another year despite their very best efforts?)

Judging Alex on his ridiculous amount of T-shirts. 57 t-shirts to a box?! Oh and there are two more of these - filled with almost solely Morrissey and The Smiths shirts. He's a tee fiend.

Bumping into a duck on the high street. It just casually sauntered into a shop! But then got a bit stressed out about being on the crowded high street which was a bit sad. I hope it found its way back to its chums in the river :( 

 I wore my Luella t-shirt for the first time in ages the other day. It made me so happy. Might have to wear this to work on Halloween given the kinda gross nature of it. #bringbackluella

 I've been having serious desk tidiness issues...

 Last weekend Alex and I went to Whistable for the day. We HAD to go to the yummy doughnut place on the beach. Rude not to. As agreed by Anthony Worrall Thompson (see sign below!)

I picked up these chunky heeled loafer boots in a charity shop for £3.50. They are actually really nice on! 

 Pre-work snuggles with Roxy. It's our daily ritual.

 I wrote a little piece about Brass Eye for the latest Company mag! The feature was about the Channel 4 shows that changed out lives (the channel is celebrating some kind of anniversary right now... Can't remember which!) If you haven't watched this show and you aren't easily offended, you should Youtube it pronto!

I've been loving the amazing American candy sent to me by @nickohlaa!

 I had a major tidy of my beauty products and finally threw out a bunch of cute packaging I was hoarding. Bye bye, cute old Eyeko! Miss you!

Now off for a day of fun on at Badger's Hill Farm with Nicki

Hope you've had a fun weekend so far :) 

x

26 comments:

  1. looks like you've been having a lot of fun, wish i had your job!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brass Eye! The bit that sticks in my head is the man who abused a cow by calling it 'Arse Candle' and 'Fuck Nut'. Makes me giggle to myself every time I think about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics - I wouldn't be able to work from your work desk though, it would drive me crazy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I am also totally addicted to rekordlig right now! It's quite a summery drink but I don't care lol - the only problem is it goes down like pop!!
    I used to keep everything in its original packaging - I've now had to be really ruthless and throw the packaging straight away and I've found the space my make up takes up has dramatically reduced! Although clearly it doesn't look as pretty lol

    Jenni x

    Bowsbanglesandbakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe I saw the piece in Company, love Brass Eye, the cake episode makes me laugh a lot. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally addicted to xfactor too!

    hope you manage to get some help in clearing up the desk!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk is a state! And so is mine...
    I enjoy the boots - they do look like they'll be cute on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rekorderlig, but pear is my favourite! Also, your work desk is mental! I'm such a neat freak, I have to have mine pretty tidy... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk is crazy!and wow that's a lot of tee's for a guy ! X
    Take a look at my new blog if anyone gets chance x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that cider! Man, X-factor gets me every year. Even Rylan couldn't stop me!

    www.darlingcheriex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha awhhh poor ducky, we used to call all girls ducks martha and boy ones jake as children. hope martha got back to the pond too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. If anything I kinda like it when the packaging is ugly because they I don't have to feel guilty about hoarding it :)
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rekorderlig is my favourite. And your cat is soooo cute!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh i managing very nicely to avoid the x factor! i just like the auditions zxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely hooked on X Factor! My husband's in America for a week and asked me to record it for him a preferably not watch it so we can enjoy it together! The things I'll do for love! LOL
    And awwww @ the cat! I miss my babies in Brazil. :( if they didn't have to go through quarantine I'd bring them over to the UK but I can't stand the thought of having them locked up for so long thinking they'd been abandoned!!

    xx

    Ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww poor wee lost duck! Love Rekorderlig cider, so yum!
    Lianne x
    rubyribyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am seriously addicted to Wonka Laffy Taffy. It's becoming insane but it's just so yum!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brass Eye is amazing! Not enough people know about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seems like you had a productive and very nice time lately!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this blog and I'm up there with you loving the American candy! I've followed your blog do you think ou could take a peeek at mine and perhaps follow back?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, Roxy is so cute! Love the candy- Laffy Taffy is awesome, especially the watermelon kind :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab bargain boots!!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! <a href=" http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html</a>

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am actually going to struggle sleeping tonight because I'll be worrying that the duck didn't make it back to the river :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm well jealous of Alex's shirts! I could do with a stack like that :D Hope you are well, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just ran into your blog and I love it! I'm so jealous of that t-shirt box. haha.

    FYI, I tried to use the link on the side to follow you on bloglovin' but it wouldn't work. I don't know if it's just my computer or if it's busted, but just a heads up.

    Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog! I'm excited to read more posts. (:

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Website Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥