20.7.12

Lifey Snapshots

YAY it's Friday! 

I've been working from home today editing all my behind-the-scenes footage from the Whitney Port cover shoot for Company. It all went well and the vid will be up on Company.co.uk soon! It was rather a novelty to have a lie in and be able to sit in bed on my laptop all day (albeit working hard editing!) and get paid for it! I'm glad my daft LFW videos have given me a bit of video editing know-how!

So in the absence of an outfit photo (I wore a scruffy ensemble of leggings, an old tee and a beanie today if you must know!) - here are some snaps I've been Instagramming lately! 






One of my mum's pooches, Dexter! // Drinking cocktails and eating burgers at MeatLiquor with Kristabel and Jen // My H&M necklace // A snapshot of my desk! // Posing on a train because that's what happens when you cross having an online audience with intense boredom... // My DIY Paisley Nail Art I did for work! One of my favourite mani's EVER // My pretty blouse from H&M // My new shoes from Sarenza - the creepers were a bit too small so I'm exchanging them. // My fridge looked unusually full (if a little disorganised) after we went shopping today so I took a pic... Why not!  // Tried to take a pic of the biblical rain the garden and my cam zoomed in on the raindrops... I liked it! 

What are you up to this weekend? We've got pals round tomorrow and are trying to think of something healthy-ish we can do for dinner... These particular pals are usually our Dominos partners in crime! Hmm... I'm also going to hit town tomorrow and see if there's anything cheapie on the high street I can invigorate the wardrobe with! 

xox

25 comments:

  1. AWW i love the clog type shoes , they look really comfy x

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mum's dog is so cuuuute! love your paisley mani too, wish i was good at nail art.

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pasiley nail art is too cute, it looks amazing!

    crushedvelvetdreams.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nail art! Vivienne Westwood Giveaway over on my blog if you fancy entering, Gem! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom's little pooch is simply the sweetest being ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous!

    Beth
    Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail art !
    And that H&M blouse :)

    Launa in Ponderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, those nails are amazing!

    http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your nails and that spike necklace. I am especially jealous of your beautiful imac. My macbook is battered and missing an 'N' key but it's still my bruised baby.

    Laura xo
    whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely dog! What a cutie! Love your paisley nails too! Hope you have a fab weekend!
    Lianne :)
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely mix of pictures <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gad your nails! i'm so obsessed with paisley print at the moment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures! Your nails! I don't think I'd ever be able to do them as well as that!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails are amazing.. Pleaaaase do a tutorial :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. those nails are amazing, id never be able to them that good! i love when my fridge is full, you have so much choice, hehe! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you give us a teeny tiny sneak peak into working behind the scenes as Company. Have a lovely weekend. I will probably try do some nail art, to jazz up my rather dull red look I'm rocking at the moment.

    Bexx.
    www.anchoredivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. See those yogurts look a bit precarious- best get eating!! I love a full fridge, nothing makes me feel more satisfied than multiple choices...!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Dexter and paisley nails, have a great weekend Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those nails look beyond incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dexter needs to come hang out with me immediately. He's suuuch a cutie, we would get on swimmingly! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous paisley nails, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Meat Liquor <3

    Your nails look amazing too, must give paisley a go!
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the shoes (both the creepers and heels) must get some heels like those. and good choice with the spike necklace, I have that too! x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. Webpage Webpage Read More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥