24.6.12

My week in photos!

I joined Instagram last weekend (search gem_fatale) and am embarrassed to reveal that I am hooked... I don't actually mind reading bloggers' Instagram/'week in photos' style posts as I'm a nosey git, so hopefully you won't mind mine! Anyway, I'm not quite the cliché Instagram addict yet - I ate 2 Laduree macarons the other day and downed them without thinking to take ANY sepia framed reminder! #hipsterfail

- Going in the car to Herne Bay to pick up my engagement ring last Sunday!
- Token cat warp photo...
- Roxy sunbathing on the garden table.
- I went to a Company cover shoot in Monday, with Whitney Port being the cover star! My role was to get lots of behind the scenes video footage and pics! It was soooo nerve-wracking, but she was lovely so I relaxed fairly quickly. I was using my Canon G12, and she said she has the same camera! These were some of the clothes for the shoot.
- There was a whole table of jewellery and hair accessories for the shoot - I was taken with this panther necklace!
- After the shoot, it was home for curry with the fiancé! Couldn't help but notice our naans formed the perfect heart!
- A train outfit post of sorts! Blouse from h&m, necklace from New Look.
- And another. Top from River Island, jacket - mum's from 80s!
- Meatballs and Risotto courtesy of Rekordelig cider who are doing a 'taste tour' around the country until August, offering Swedish snacks to compliment their Swedish cider!
- Gorgeous flowers given to me by Company's editor, Vic, to thank me for taking part on the panel of the Company fashion breakfast on Thursday! We were discussing the influence of blogs on our magazine, it was a really fab morning! There were logographic fisheye cameras in the goody bags and I got one! Eee!
- Snuggling down to watch Big Brother with Alex :)
- Were spent Saturday bus hopping around the surrounding towns, Herne bay and Whistable!
- Roxy chillaxing in her fave spot on the bedroom windowsill!
- I got some American candy from a funny little hut in the harbour at Whitstable!
- I made some tuna pasta salad today to have for lunch at work next week... I've put on 3lbs since Paris so I am attempting to get back on track. Anyone got any healthy lunch ideas for a snack addict like me?
- Pretty snap of the river from outside my house. Canterbury isn't always so pretty, mind. We had a couple shagging against the side of our house the other night! We couldnt see them but you could hear it. :| Naturally I made awkward comments out of the window ("Eurgh, who's shagging?!" and blowing raspberries as a passion deterrent... I suppose I'm a bit weird really! Poor Alex!)
- Today's nails, tutorial coming tomorrow on company.co.uk!
- My sweeties from Whiststable turned my tongue blue earlier! Tres exciting!

That's you all filled in on my life in pics! Now to watch the footie... Come on Engerlannnddd!

X

53 comments:

  1. Great photos, I love Laffy Taffy :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these kind of posts too! Probably because I'm also nosey haha! That's so cool you got to meet Whitney Port I loved her in the days of The Hills :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh I was amazed when you joined Instagram! I always assumed you'd had one for ages and I was just never ever able to find you! When they realised it for Android I downloaded it straight away and was hooked too...and sadly still am! Lovely pictures you have...I love these kind of posts too, it gives you a much nosier insight into people "behind the scenes" as you say. Love the sheer top and gold necklace, very classy looking! And who of course can resist the pet pictures?!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sassy cat. I am super glad your new job is going amazingly well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I love the distorted photo of your cat, soooo cute :)

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you really do have the cutest cat- prob wouldn't get anything done if she lived with me, just sit with Roxy on my knee eating cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just joined today!!!

    can't wait to get it going in full swing!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blue tongue made me giggle! Reminds me of being a kid xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I love your Instagram feed! Can't wait to see the tiger nail tutorial on the company website tomorrow!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the amount of cat photos! For healthy lunches - I usually make up a big batch of something like chilli con carne/ curry/ goulash and freeze them in batches and heat them up at work, esp healthy if you have loads of veg and no rice with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I make the sauces myself rather than from a jar so I know exactly what's going into it!

      Delete
  11. Hahaha you crack me up!Have u placed bets on tonight?I'm a total snack fiend and simply can't help it.I try to make my own fruit Tupperware box for a morning snack,failing that,nuts!I also love graze for healthy snacks but theyre pretty pricey if u do it regularly.I love aubergine fried too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have thrown a bucket of water out of the window at that couple! :P haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw you today in Canterbury! Was going to come up and say hi but you were walking past too fast :') I was also in Whitstable yesterday! ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos, the sweets look amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely pictures, love the cat/s :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm pretty jealous of your new job, but you definitely deserve it - I lurve doing video bits! I also visited Whitstable when I was back in Rochester and its a lovely little place :) P.S I'm a veggie but those Swedish snacks look yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these posts, definitely due to nosiness! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liking these pictures and love your blog!
    Where are the leggings you're wearing from in the BB picture? They look lovely!
    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wo0p! Very happy to see you on In Instagram! I've been hooked for a while now... When my alarm goes off in the morning I open Instagram to wake up and it's the last thing I look at as I fall asleep at night! What a saddo :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your eyebrows Gem! Am also hooked on Instagram! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your flowers are beautiful! as is your cat!! And now i really want some taffy hahaha

    rachael xx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice photos, looks like you've had a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you had a good week! Congrats on your engagement again! I love seeing posts with pictures that I recognise or place names! I used to live in Whitstable and it's just nice seeing home from so far away.

    Liliana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love reading this type of post! I'm so nosey though! Your outfits look lovely, but I'm especially enjoying the food based shots!

    karen joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I only joined intagram about 3 weeks ago and im not obsessed aha. its great though because even though everyone does instagram posts its a really lovely way to get to know someone and see what they've been up to. I never get bored reading them :)
    Abi xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great picture and this is really good post and the best photo technique is Instagram is a free photo sharing program launched in October 2010 that allows users to take a photo, apply a digital filter to it, and then share it on a variety of social networking services, including Instagram's own.photo printing online.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I adore laffy taffy but it is cray cray expensive. Looks like a big week and am in love with the panther necklace. I really need to get myself an android, my nokia brick just doesn't seem to cut it. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a fab week, your engagement ring is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post, love the photos!! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely photos :) love the bit about the macaroons! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Whitney is so lovely and stunning, me and clare met her at the very fashion show. Aww those flowers are lovely, glad that the job is going well kitten and your cat is too cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your 'Week in Photos' posts! The shoot sounds so cool, I can't wait for that issue-love Whitney!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. its lovely..


    nazmeen
    www.andaazonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely post and your tiger nails looks so good!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice tongue! LOL! Got a pretty hair, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just lovely. Please check out my blog and follow me http://fashionfun-otherdrugs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I promise you quinoa salads will change your life with avacado and courgetter! yummy!!

    http://katieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am definitely hooked on Instagram as well - its too addictive! Lovely pics - looks like a fun week! :)
    Lianne

    http://rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cat is sooo cute. Big kitty love! x

    http://fur-real.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG your nails are amazing. Looking up the tutorial right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm not seeing enough bow ties :( check out www.sulphurgenic.com get ready for the take over!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  42. Free picture hosting is necessary to include a photo in your profile web page, and also for other social media on-line sites.
    Look At This
    Photo Storage Free

    ReplyDelete
  43. There are web sites which have numerous different levels of membership and only one level is free. Even if you've your own blog, website or forum, you might still want to benefit from making use of these image hosting websites. A picture is worth a thousand words. However, for most freelance writers a image is worth at the very least 800 or 900 and will definitely work toward generating a lot more web page views. The basic functions are given within the free image hosting lists, but you'll be able to verify every totally free imagehost website for its additional functions it may have.
    visit this weblink
    Photo Sharing Websites

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yeah!!! post is good, If i make compare between post and comments list in this post. "commenter are winner"

    In comment section you can find lot's of Photo Printing website online in very easy way.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Woww!!! Post is fantastic you can find many more Mug Printing Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  46. Yeah post is really good & you can visit the site for online photo printing at http://www.eprintpost.com.

    ReplyDelete
  47. post is really good...You can checkout the Photo Printing India

    ReplyDelete
  48. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers Read More Read More Read More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥