28.7.11

Some pretty epic voucher codes!

Just read one of those emails from VoucherCodes.co.uk and was pleasantly surprised to see some rather fantastic offers in there I had to share! It's not like I can afford to shop at the moment, so let me know if you snap anything up and I can live vicariously through you guys. Sigh! 

The link to all of the codes is HERE, but here are a few of my faveys:

♥ 20% of Urban Outfitters using the code VC20UK

♥ 20% off Clothing at Tesco using XX-VC20OFF

♥ 20% off at Elemis using VC04JUL11 

♥ 15% off at Figleaves plus free delivery using FIGVC15

♥ 15% off at Look Fantastic plus free delivery using A1F5FL

♥ Free delivery at Debenhams using SH45 (Great for snapping up some H! by Henry Holland bits!)

(Some terms and conditions apply so check them out here - most state you can't use them on sale, and some only have a short period of time left.)

Hope this blog doesn't sound spammy but I thought these codes, especially the UO one, were worth sharing. Especially seeing as UO were one of the only shops not to offer a discount in that online shopping feature in the latest Look mag! Obviously VoucherCodes.co.uk knew how to twist their leg! 

Enjoy on my behalf, guys!! Hate you a bit...

♥ 

24 comments:

  1. Pretty epic? Understatement of the century! It has made my spending ban that wee bit more difficult though haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't open the fashion e-mail cos I knew that it would just end badly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh a UO code! Thanks Gem! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you for posting these! I love clothes from Tesco, I think they are brilliant considering it's a supermarket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting these! I shall definitely be persuing UO! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spending ban is seriously being tested right now!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this - I'm going to be using the UO one definitely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this. I desperately need something for an interview on Monday and the code landed with just enough time for me to get a next day delivery from Tesco. STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this email too, so tempted to use the UO one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do they all come out at the same time?! Typical. Orrr I could see it as a fantastic opportunity to err...broaden my wardrobe. Uh huh ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so kind of you to share these with us! thanks
    LO

    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, I was very suprised by Urban Outfitters! I may have a little look tomorrow as it's payday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this! Great discounts!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is an Elf code to superelf50 this gives to 50% OFF!!!! Runs out saturday 1pm! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ugh I definitely did not need a reason to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this, you reminded me that there were Henry Holland items I wanted to order and I just have :)

    http://youmehello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love codes, the money saving expert forums are great for finding codes too. Got a free photo canvas from Jessops last week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing discounts, thanks for sharing gem! just letting you i nominated you for the one lovely blog award!xo
    stilettosandcigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  20. www.expressdiscountcodes.co.uk have plenty of fashion and beauty vouchers and discount codes on there homepage .check them out

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing offers. Thanks for posting. Voucher Code is a rocking concept

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi

    Good website but need to work more on UI. Just visit http://www.couponcodes.co.uk, You will surely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥