17.2.11

LFW Eve...

Hello gang,

Sorry for no proper post tonight. I've been getting myself ready for my most exciting LFW yet!

Lily has kindly invited myself, Victoria and Michelle along to The Look Show with her tomorrow, which I am beyond excited about. I have a few shows to go to tomorrow too, if there's time, and then there's talks of a bloggers' dinner in the evening. I think we're aiming for 8pm at Vapiano's if anyone wants to come along!

Then on Saturday I'll be meeting with Seb from Notion Magazine's website. I got chatting to him last 'season' at the Louise Gray show, and this season he's asked me to cover some LFW shows for the Notion website! So, at the moment my Saturday schedule hangs in the balance as I won't know what I'll be going to until I've met with Seb and get debriefed on what shows I'm going to! Exciting times! Will be scary/amazing to be reviewing shows in a more comprehensive manner than I do on here... No 'LOLZ' allowed on a proper website, I bet. My lolz are for your eyes only!

I'll be trying to get some street style snaps to share with you guys too, as we all love to perv over people that dress far better than us, don't we? I'm not sure how exactly I'll cover LFW on here... I might just post about any blinding shows I've seen, or maybe a daily diary of what I get up to, warts and all (loo breaks excluded, if you don't mind!)

Will be having some late nights ahead of me (even if I leave London at 9, I don't get back until like 11), but will do my best to keep you in the loop with all the goss! And at the very least my outfits. I rehearsed them today... Expect red lipstick, ankle socks, leather and leopard nails. Just the usual then!

Follow me on Twitter if you want to know the goss before it gets blogged!

I'm off to Leopardise my nails...

Much ♥

22 comments:

  1. I'm insanely jealous, but will wait in anticipation for your follow up blogging!! :D Also - how crazygood is it that you get to report for the Notion website?! Good luck girly, not that you'll need it. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for updates!

    Have fun :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun I'm crazy jealous/hating y life in Devon right nowww! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun at fashion week, I hope when I'm older I'll be able to go! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a fab time - it sounds like much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! Enjoy, I am so jealous! Almost booked flights to come down myself but can't make it cos of work experience. So gutted! Can't wait to hear all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're going to have an amazing time! Lucky you, have fun:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. verry jealous. i hope you have an amazing time, even though it sounds pretty certain. be sure to bring back loads of pictures!

    http://afluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, have fun!
    Notion magazine too, wow. Am very jealous and can't wait to read. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay have an awesome time :D look forward to reading about it. As I mentioned on Twitter I'm dong makeup for a couple shows so am super excited!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun, and avoid the Jubilee line at all costs!

    K xx


    http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Talk about busy, busy, BUSY!! Can't wait for the posts though :)
    Hope you dont die of exhaustion by the end of the week lol

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds so exciting! Hope you have a lovely time! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you have an amazing weekend ahead of you, have a wonderful time and I'm excited to hear about what you get upto! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's awesome, you're going to have such an amazing time! JEALOUS!
    Can't wait to read about what you got up to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came over to your blog from Michelle's post on the LFW. Can't wait to read your post on it. What an exciting experience!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to read all the LFW updates by Gem:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi there! i just came across your blog and i fell in love with it! i love your style!!! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise i will do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to see your LFW round up posts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking forward to your post Gem! I wish I was at lfw more to hang out with you! But day 1 was muchos fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah, you know Seb!? He's asked me to do the same sort of thing this season, was it super cool, what did you get up to? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥