25.10.09

Ear ear!




♥ BTW, congratulations to Laura from A Daisy Chain Dream for winning my Liberty bag competition!! Thanks for all your entries, I thoroughly enjoyed them, and will have another comp coming up soon! xxx ♥

I've been working on this Styling project for uni recently, so have been procuring all manner of strange items and garments that I might need for the shoot in order to create the kind of editorial that I would go all googly eyed over. My concept is basically a fly on the wall of the fashionable girls night in. There'll be lots of playing dress up in weird and wonderful outfits, and I can't wait to actually shoot it and see the end result - and show y'all of course!
A few of the bits I've picked up over the last couple of days are cat ears, leopard ears (I pretty much want to wear them every day - forever) and a cute school blazer I found in a charity shop for £1.50.




We're basically twins!



Hope you've all had a lovely weekend & have put your extra hour to good use (aka getting a nice lie in!)

xo

8 comments:

  1. Those cat ears really suit you! (And the cat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you mind me asking what colour you've done your hair? I've got white blonde hair atm and am looking for a change! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Wendy, I wish they were my own!
    Suzie, it's a very faded rendition of Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL in Cyber Purple! Make sure you dye your hair light brown first to make a base for the red/purple dye! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love the first pair of ears

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great - thanks for the tip!! Will give it a try at the weekend :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta love charity shops. your outfits are always so on it.

    claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own this blazer! its my old school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments y'all <3
    Haha, anon, random!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥