30.9.08

Many naff quality pics!




Here are some pics of some outfits from the last week or 2 that I haven't got round to posting, the first pic is my new U-neck dress that h&m are doing - a blatant rip-off of American Apparel's version! I also got one in black. They are so comfy, but obviously pose a problem around the tummy area and therefore must only be worn after avoiding breakfast.



Next up is the outfit I wore on the above shipping spree:



Cardi - Topshop
Dress - h&m
Tee - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Claire's

On a summery day:



Dress - Primark
Bag - Vintage
Flower - "
Shoes - "

Off to a BBQ:



Blouse: Primark
Bag - Vintage
Skinnies - Topshop
Wedges - Charity shop
Fur Coat - h&m
Cardi - Toppers

In a layery mood:



Tee - h&m
Strapless top - h&m
Skirt - Primark
Cardi - h&m
Sunglasses - car boot sale
Bag - Red Herring

In a cat cuddly mood:



Cat & Mouse jumper - car boot sale
Cat - from a nice lady in Kent


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Well spotted, she is in fact the happiest cat on the planet! Except when the evil ginger cat from next door chases her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo didn't know h&M were doing aa rip offs, will be down there tomorrow, somehow don't think the shopping ban will hold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in looooove with the yellow strapless top, I've been seeing these popping up everywhere lately, trend ahoy! Lets hope so, I may need to go and get one of these lovelies!
    Great blog btw...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that zipper dress! It's so odd that American Apparel is just a basics store and yet their are fake AA and rip-off AA items all over the place. As I would say, it's a "phenom".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first outfit's color combo- the purple belt is really nice =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments guys!
    selina - haha yeah good luck with the shopping ban...!
    emily rose - thanks very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first outfit, the dress is a great colour and looks wonderful teamed with the belt

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very pretty in the polka dot dress and the H&M dress looks great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.
    Agen Bola
    Sbobet
    Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥