20.5.08

J'<3 Paris!




Here's an array of outfits I wore on my weekend in Parisss! If you have any questions on where a particular item is from, just comment, because I'm a tad strapped for time so can't type it all out now (you can bet your bottom dollar it's mostly primark and second hand)! I'm thoroughly depressed to be home. Paris was lovely. And I got a 'J'<3 Paris' tee!!! And a Paris charm bracelet. Couldn't find a Marimekko for h&m playsuit though :-(




Juxtaposition of my cheap as chips outfit & Louis V!







Here's what I wore on our uber posh dinner on board a boat on the river Seine!




My face was a bit crap in this one, so I have placed a nicely co-ordinated mustard blob on my face. :-)


So much fun. I've missed blogging and reading all of my favourite blogs, though so am in some respects happy to be home, and reunited with the Mac!

xo

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time and all your outfits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfits you wore, specially because they are more clear to see than from your mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta - Haha yes I know I hate that mirror!! I am definitely trying to get my boyf more involved in the photography process. :)

    Wendyb - It was! and thanks for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these photos make me miss Paris. The photo of you under the eiffel tower is iconic and I love the last photo of your outfit. you are OWNING that look and I don't even need to see your face to know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic in Paris, I'm so jealous ;) (ooh, that actually kind of rhymes) How love those yellow wedges of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love your outfits here!those sunglasses are awesome as well ^_^
    i wish i was in paris now!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that little black dress and the seam tights are gorgeous.
    your blog is cool :)
    fancy swapping links?
    email me or comment me back
    thanks
    love blossomclothingx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work
    Agen Bola
    Sbobet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥