5.4.08

My 100th post!




Yay it's my 100th post! But that isn't the only reason I'm happy... You know I sent my pic to i-D for the Agy issue (they were asking for 'lookalikes' to send pics in)? Well, I'M IN I-D!!!! Woooo! I haven't got the mag yet but my pic is on their myspace! check me out, top left...



I must get my mitts on a copy of it!

In other news: I've been bottle feeding lambs, re-dyeing my hair with 'napalm orange' dye!, and wearing my new spotty dress out to dinner.






Also, I have just discovered (much later than everyone else) Flight of the Conchords! I'm obsessed. Check out this song. It is tres neato!!


Bon soir, petit cochon-dande's (little guinea pigs)!

xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congrats on getting in i-D mag! I've been a reader of your blog for a while and was totally planning to get the new i-D - Aggy ROCKS so much... that's so cool. You should ring up your local paper and tell them. Why? No idea, but it would be cool anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your mug into i-D mag! Does that mean you're going to the party? Ace hair btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry, don't mean to spam up here. My link didn't work back to my blog didn't seem to work..

    Keep bloggin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love your new orange hair, too! I'm on a bit of a short hair kick right now and yours is making me impossibly jealous because my face bones could never pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think you dress better than Aggy! Though I will definitely pick up an issue just to see you in it;) And I think me and Brett from FOTC should get married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for your various congratulations!

    Cellar Door - I don't think I'm going to the partay.. Think I'm entered into some kind of party draw!

    Stephanie - I would lovvve long hair like yours! I think we should trade.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.congrats for the "100th post" and for getting in i-D.and i agreed with miss woo, you dress better than Aggy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg you're in i-D wooooooooow!!!!! that is seriously cool, you can treasure it forever!
    p.s. about buzz paradise, i think they base alot on how many hits you get so how many people would see your stuff. they send out emails when there are new campaigns, which isn't that often, and it's the first people to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. helvetica - Thank you :)

    Selina - Merci buckets for being my human FAQ! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥